The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Next Organics

pic
I just bought these today.  It was the first time I have seen them in our grocery store.  They are organic and the organic symbol is on the back.  I have missed chocolate covered anything since going Organic.  This brand has so many different chocolate covered things it was hard to choose which one to try first.  This and dark chocolate covered cashews were the two I was thinking about getting.  These won.  

So how did they taste?  They are so yummy!  
I had to put them up so I wouldn't eat all of them in one sitting!  

They also reminded me of years ago when me and my family would sit down to play cards and have 
all kinds of snacks to eat.  We had chocolate covered cherries, chocolate covered cashews, 
regular nuts, candy, the list goes on and on.  

What a neat memory just tasting these brought to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment