The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Step Series #5

How did everyone do on reading Natural Cures to chapter 4?  
I received a lot of texts and emails saying how much it has already opened people's eyes.  How it got them thinking about healthcare and what they put into their bodies.  I love hearing how you feel about this!
pic
   
 "Being sick is not "normal," it is abnormal." 

I think that sentence is one of my favorite things KT says in his book.  I remember thinking oh it's flu season.  Let's plan on being sick.  Or my kids are in school..of course they will get sick.  When the weather changes or holidays come or work gets stressed we believe we should get sick.  We have got to change this way of thinking.  Being sick should not just happen. We should not plan for it.  
We can change getting sick.

     
Ok....on to baby step #5:


Read all of Chapter 4

 "So let's begin the journey together, and 
when you conclude this book I promise you one thing...
you will never be the same!"  
~Kevin Trudeau
  

No comments:

Post a Comment