The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm back

Hi Everyone!!!  I am back home now.  I didn't get a chance to even get on the computer in the couple days we were gone.  Where did I go??  you ask....

I went to Chicago with my hubby for a 3 day seminar with Kevin Trudeau.  Yes...KT the author of Natural Cures...the book we are doing the baby steps with.  It was completely amazing!!!  He is so inspirational and lights a fire under peoples butts to start achieving their dreams!!  I know he lighted a fire under ours.  Hehe  We learned so much from him that we are still taking it all in.

pic
We picked up a cd called The Success Secrets "they" don't want you to know about.  Its an introduction to Your Wish Is Your Command.  It is the Think and Grow Rich series of our time.  If you want a copy email me your address at stephaniewoitas@gmail.com.  The series Your Wish Is Your Command has changed our lives and given us so much control in our future.  We love it and I know you will too!!

Next week we will continue our baby steps! 

Love to you all!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment