The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Step Series #3

What did you think about the documentary Food Matters?  For me watching it again was even better than the first time.  There were a lot of things I had forgotten and it was great to be reminded why I am doing this.  I think this documentary really gets you thinking.

51% of your food should be Raw to help out your immune system
"A pill for every ill" 
"You are what you eat"
Chocolate can be a super food!!  (love that one lol)

There were so many great points but one that really hit home for me the first time I watched it was when they talked about how we spend our money today.  How we spend a lot of money on new cars or new clothes or tvs but we don't spend a lot of money on food.  In fact most people hate buying food and spending money on it.  I used to feel that way.  When I went Organic I decided I would never again complain how much money I spent on food instead I was going to enjoy that I was buying great food to feed my family.  

Grocery money goes to such an important part of our lives.  

Don't you think you should feel good about spending money on great food?  

Don't you think you should feel happy that you are providing such wonderful sustenance to your family?  

Infuse your food with love.  

Infuse your food with happiness.  

pic

Ok....are you ready for for your third baby step?  The third baby step is to get the book:

Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About
by Kevin Trudeau

I will give you all week to just get the book.  You can go to the library, you can borrow it, you can buy it, see if you can find it at Goodwill or a used book store.  Just get your hands on a copy.  haha   We don't have to do any reading of it yet and we will be breaking it down into baby steps.  This book as so much information in it.  I'm excited to read it again!!!  If you live by me, I have a couple copies if you want to borrow them.  
pic

No comments:

Post a Comment