The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Step Series #1

Take baby steps along the way 
and in the end you will have reached your goal!
pic

  
I have had a lot of people ask me how to get started to being Organic and/or gluten free.  How to eliminate more toxins from their household.  How to start to feel better.  How to start to take steps in the right direction.  They say its overwhelming to just jump in.  I completely agree its overwhelming when you try to do everything at once.  

Based on everyone's feedback, I'm going to write a baby step series on how to get started to living your life healthier.  I didn't just jump in and do everything at once.  I took baby steps.  Even to this day there are things I want to add into our lives...and I am still doing it by the baby step approach.  The baby step series will have a post once a week to give you time to think and implement the new step into your life. 

One of my favorite quotes is "If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life."  Are there things in your life you want to change?  Then lets change them!

Are you ready to change your life?  

Are you ready to start feeling better?  

Are you ready to start this journey today?

I am so proud of you and excited for you!  If I can do this, I know you can do it too!

Ok....First Baby Step to take:

Watch Food Inc. 

This is the first documentary I watched.  I watched it because my dad said it was crazy.  I was really scared to watch it at first and I waited about a month before I did.  I sat in shock watching it on my computer through Netflix.  (Instant)  What an eye opening experience for me.  I knew this is not how animals should be treated.  Once I was done watching it, I knew my life was going to change.  Looking back I had no clue how much my life and the lives of my family was about to change and what an awesome journey we were about to take.  

I think this is a great first baby step because it will let you know why you are going to start changing your food.  If you have already seen this documentary watch it again, I will watch it again too.  

I would love to hear how you feel about this documentary....were you in shock like me?  Did it make you mad?  Tell me everything!!  Also if you want to know more about a certain thing that I do...example what do I use for sugar.....write me.  I will put it into this series.  

pic
   

No comments:

Post a Comment