The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby Step Series #2

pic
So how did watching Food Inc go?  Are you horrified enough to change your food yet?  Hopefully by the time we are done with baby steps everyone will have changed their foods and are feeling better!!  

The most disturbing part of the documentary for me is that they can make a chicken grow faster than nature.  That really bothers me.  I was also sadden by the animals treatment.  They do not have happy lives.  I decided then and there I was not going to injest suffering. 

I would love to hear how you feel about the documentary.  What bothered you the most?

Ok....are you ready for our next baby step?

The next baby step is:

Watch the documentary Food Matters


This is a great documentary explaining how important food is for us.  How it can help with diseases, illness, etc.  I watched it on Netflix Instant.  I will watch it again this week with you!  Hope you love the documentary as much as I do!

pic

No comments:

Post a Comment