The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Review of Laundry Ball

pic
As promised here is my review of the Laundry Ball.  

I love it!!!

I have been using it now for a couple of weeks and it makes my laundry smell great.  It is so easy to use.  Seriously you just leave it in the washing machine.  Yep...that's it.  No detergent, no nothing.  
It is even making my chemical-free dryer sheets work better now that my clothes have no chemicals on them. 
If you are thinking of getting one...don't hesitate!  You will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment