The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Second week of Phase 2

pic
Here are my results for my 2nd week on Phase 2:    

Saturday:      133.8 lbs
Sunday:        133.6 lbs  -0.2
Monday:       132.2 lbs  -1.4
Tuesday:       131.0 lbs  -1.2
Wednesday:  130.0 lbs  -1.0
Thursday:      129.8 lbs -0.2
Friday:          129.6 lbs  -0.2
Saturday:       128.8 lbs  -0.8

Total loss this week:  5 lbs!! 
This week has been great.  I have more and more energy everyday.  I feel happier and lighter.  The weight loss protocol is also effecting another part of my life that I have struggled with.  I have never been a morning person.  It took a lot of work for me to get out of bed around 8:15 am.  This past week I have been waking up at 7:30 and springing out of bed.  Not slowly trying to coax myself on getting up.  Today I got up at 7:00 and its Saturday!!  I love it!!  

This paragraph is from a book I am reading.  I thought it was beautiful.

'As long as you hate me,' her body said, 'I will be heavy, carrying the burden of that pain.  
Fill me with love instead of hate.  For love is light and hate is heavy.  Take care of me, nurture me, 
cherish me, love me absolutely.  Begin exactly as I am, and I will put down the burden; 
I will let the weight go, and I will become as beautiful as I was born to be.'  

-Men, Money, and Chocolate by Menna Van Praag 
( Book for 99 cents for the kindle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment