The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Phase 3

Yesterday was my last day of Phase 2.  Here are my results:

pic
First day weight of Phase 2:

139.0 lbs.              

Last day weight of Phase 2:

126.6 lbs.

Total loss:  12.4 lbs

Starting Measurements for Phase 2:

Chest:  36 in
Waist: (Belly Button) 33 in
Hips: (Fullest Part) 38 in

Ending Measurements for Phase 2:

Chest: 32 in
Waist: 28 in
Hips: 35 in

I feel I have lost plenty of pounds and inches.  It actually exceeded my expectations!  I am a size 4-6 now.  I am still amazed how great of an experience this is.  I feel so much better all around...more energy, more get and go.  I love it.

I started Phase 3 today.  This is the most important of the phases.  It is called Lockdown.  It is 21 days long and this is where your weight losss is locked in and your hypothalamus is reset.  I must weigh myself everyday in the morning and if I go over 126.6 by 2 pounds I have to do a Steak Day to get the 2 pounds back off.  I eat 1200 calories a day and can not have starches, sugars, processed foods, low carb, nitrites, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, alcohol,  and fruit juice.  It is a lot like phase 2 only I get to eat a lot more.  My breakfast must be my biggest meal again.  I did that today and I was so stuffed.  haha  I have to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks with a lot of protein.  I also get to take my supplements again and start exercising more if I want.

Off to eat my snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment