The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Week hCG

My first week of the hCG diet has been great.  I have so much energy.  
My mood is a lot lighter.  I am not hungry at all.  
I was hungry on Monday but that was the only day.  
I am getting way better at drinking my water.  
It was hard for me to drink a gallon a day.  
I have added my teas into the mix and that makes it a lot easier 
getting that much fluid in my system.
I weigh myself every morning right after waking up. 
Here are my results:

Saturday:  139.4 lbs
Sunday:    140.6 lbs  +.8 
Monday:   139.2 lbs  -1.4
Tuesday:   137.2 lbs  -2
Wednesday:  135.8 lbs  -1.4 
pic
Thursday:  134.8 lbs  -1
Friday:      134.2 lbs  -.6
Saturday:   133.8 lbs  -.4

Total loss so far 5.4 lbs!!!
I am loving it so far!  
Time to go drink my water!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment