The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Weightloss Protocol

I know this post seems very weird to start with but I am starting my weight loss protocol today and I wanted to share my experience with you while doing it. I will be going on the hCG diet and doing it BY the book. What book you ask???? The book "The Weight Loss Cure" by Kevin Trudeau. I didn't just read a book though, I read everything I could about the diet, all pros and cons and thousands of success stories. I talked to my doctor and got her opinion. I also talked to my friends who have done it and they said they have lost so much weight and feel better than they ever have before.

Kevin did not invent this diet. Dr. Simeons did. He wrote the manuscript Pounds and Inches. In Kevin's book he explains about Dr. Simeons and how he wrote the manuscript. It is a fascinating story and the speculation concerning his death.

I will be doing the injections of hCG not the drops. Everything I have studied and read say that the injectable hCG is 100 times better. It is real hCG. It will only make you lose the stubborn fat not your good fat. It will restart your metabolism and your hypothalamus. Now don't think this is an easy or quick fix diet. It takes a lot of hard work and you will have to change your eating habits to keep the weight off. There are phases of this diet. You will also want to start taking supplements and exercising the right way.

The reasons I want to do this diet is not only for weight loss. I do want to lose 15 pounds. I do want to be a size 4-6 again but more important I want to restart my body. I want my body to rid itself of the toxins that are in the stored stubborn fat. I want a chance for my body to start over and erase all the years of bad food choices.

If you are interested in knowing more, I highly recommend reading Kevin's book and Dr. Simeons manuscript. Here is the manuscript: http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-and-Inches.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment