The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Phase 2

Phase 1 has come to an end.  I did this phase for about a month and a half.  I lost about 8 pounds during this time.  It was pretty easy and pretty close to how I already eat.  This is what I could not have for the first phase.
  • Any dairy product
  • Any wheat product  (I am already gluten free!!!)
  • Any refined sugar  (I only use stevia)
  • Non-organic fruits or vegetables on the "dirty dozen list"  (I am already 100% organic)
  • Any animal product that is not organic  (already done)
  • Any alcohol product   

There were 2 hard things for me to change.  I had to make breakfast my biggest meal which was usually my smallest and I had to start drinking around a gallon of water a day.

Now onto Phase 2.  This is where you do the injections.  This morning was my first injection of hCG.  I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't nervous.  In fact for the past couple days I was freaking out thinking of giving myself a shot.  Last night I could barely sleep knowing that when I wake up, I will be giving myself a shot.  So how was it??  It was actually very easy and painless.  I was so shocked and happy at the same time.  haha  I even had to double look to make sure the needle was actually in me.  haha 

I will be doing the injections for 23 days.  The first two days you must eat as much food as you can.  You have to eat between 5000 to 10,000 calories.  By eating this many calories you are basically telling your body it's not starving, there is more than enough nourishment available and it is ok to dump the stored fat.  The rest of the days you eat 500 calories and a strict diet of certain proteins, fruits and vegetables.

So far today as been great.  I feel great even though I am so full.  It has been a challenge to eat a ton of calories being Organic Gluten Free.  An example:  a whole cake is only 1200 calories...Yes...a whole cake.  haha  This morning I weighed in at 139.4 lbs.  I will keep you updated with my weightloss!!! 

hcganywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment