The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Health


Health is a state of complete physical, mental,
and social well-being and not merely the
absence of disease and infirmity.....
World Health Organization

When I started out on this wonderful new journey I thought to be healthy it meant your body was disease free or you didn't get sick all the time but now I think to become completely healthy you need to look at all aspects of yourself. This is your body....your mind....and your well-being. I believe it is all connected and each part of yourself will affect the other either good or bad.

Lets talk about our physical body...
Your body was made to be healthy. Every organ, tissue, etc is there to have your body work correctly. It wasn't a mistake you have a gallbladder. Ha-Ha Everything is there to function together as a team to keep you healthy. By eating good food and drinking good water it will help aide your body to be and stay healthy. Of course there is a lot more you can do to help your body but we will get into that later.

Lets talk about our mind.....
I believe our thoughts affect our body. If we are always saying how sick we are or are so worried of getting a disease and always thinking about it, our body will start becoming that. Its like getting actual toxins and putting it into our body. Horrible thoughts are toxic. So one of our New Years resolution was to think happy/positive thoughts about our health.

Lets talk about our well-being.....
 I believe well-being is your feelings.  You need to feel happy now no matter where you are in life.  By being happy your body will feel better.  Your mood and feelings will change and become positive.  Everything in your life will be more fulfilling.     

Do you feel that by changing what you eat, how you feel, and what you think about would have a great change in you?  Do you believe it is all connected?  I bet changing one of these things in your life will carry over to the other things.  I believe this because some of this has already happened to me.  As most of you know I am not a huge cleaner..my home was always kept neat and clean but it wasn't organized or super duper clean.  By changing what I ate, I became happier and my home became cleaner and much more organized.  I did not expect this to happen...I just wanted to eat better and now I am an organized homemaker.  How great is that?????

No comments:

Post a Comment