The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pancakes Anyone?

I love having my husband home on a weekend day.  I love having breakfast with all of us just sitting, talking about what we want to do today, just being together.  It is very rare for us to be able to have breakfast as a whole family so when we get to...we sure make a big deal of it.  Today we made Organic Gluten Free, Dairy Free chocolate chip pancakes. They were so good.

Here is what you need:

Simply Organic Pancake and Waffle Mix 
Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract 
Simply Organic Cinnamon
Imagine Rice Dream Drink 
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Organic eggs
Organic Maple Syrup 
Organic Smart Balance Butter
Cast Iron Griddle  


Here is the recipe:
1 cup pancake mix
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
palm size hand of chocolate chips


Heat your cast iron skillet....mix all together and make pancakes.  You can add as much as you want of everything.  

For us..I have to use the whole box of pancake mix...3 eggs...about 2 cups of rice milk...a pour of vanilla....lots of cinnamon...lots of chocolate chips...and lots of love.  Matt made sure he filled our bowl of pancake mix with all the love he could give.  He said his heart was so full and it was pouring out.  

I only buy the pancake mix, vanilla, and cinnamon off of Amazon but I wanted to show you pictures of everything I use.  I got my griddle at Walmart.  Enjoy!





1 comment: