The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Story

My beautiful friend wrote the below story.  Her name is Dorey and she has 3 awesome boys.  She is one of the best Moms I know and her kids are so lucky to have her.  When I read this story I could not stop giggling all day and wanted to pass on the smiles to other Moms that can relate to this.  Hope you enjoy this story as much as I do....
So the other night I was walking up my stairs to go to bed when I saw a HUGE black bug on my stairs, I had never seen anything like it. It was moving it's legs up in the air at me! I knew my boys would want to see this thing so I RAN to the kitchen and grabbed a jar, luckily the bug was still there when i came back.  It took me a few minutes to gather up enough courage to put the jar over the bug, but with a couple short screams, I finally did! I then went and grabbed a piece of paper and carefully slid it under the jar! All in all it took about 15 minutes to capture the thing! I then took it into the light to see it closer and saw that it was.....a black feather from my Halloween costume.
Scary Feather
 Thank you Dorey for putting a smile on my face all day!!  I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, You're sweet Steph! You are one of the best Mom's I know too! Don't we just love our boys? :D

    And to my defense, the feather looked way more like a bug than that! hahaha j/k ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I tried to find the scariest feather...lol Thank you....I love having boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like the orange worm... that only you and Chris saw... EVER lol But that is great Dorey! I couldnt help by laugh.

    ReplyDelete