The biggest rewards come to those who have the courage to accept the difficult tasks without complaint, to take risks, and to do the things that others find too uncomfortable.

If you want things in your life to change, you're going to have to change things in your life!!!


Things are never as difficult as you thought, once you get started!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rudi's

Another school year has started.  I'm one of the moms that feel sad when school starts.  I don't like having my children gone.  I love having them home.  I know...I know...I'm not the norm.  lol  A lot does have to do with their allergies.  I have to worry about them eating something from someone else, playing with play-doh, fruit-loop necklaces, pasta drawings...etc.  I have to worry how they are going to feel when another kid brings in cupcakes for the class and my kids can't have one.  I don't want them picked on because they are different.

My kids are done with the candida cleanse.  They finished the day before school started.  They were so excited because they could add in bread.  That means sandwiches for school.  We are still not adding in sugar so we decided instead of jelly we would do a peanut butter and banana sandwich.  They love them.  I also found new bread at the store.  I haven't tried it yet since I am still on the cleanse but the kids absolutely love it!  The bread is gluten free and a lot of the ingredients are organic.  Also no sugar is in the bread which is a huge plus.  The bread is Rudi's.  It is soft and looks like regular wheat filled bread.   I'm super excited to try it in a couple weeks.   So this is what is in their lunch.  A sandwich, green beans, piece of fruit, and organic raisins.  They love it!

1 comment: